The Emphasis is on “Personal”
What is Personal Training?
- One-on-one supervised exercise instruction
- Customizes workout to suit your personal goals
- Personal Trainer will work with you on a regular basis or on a consultant basis to design a workout for you
Personal Training can help everyone- from the youth to the senior, from the deconditioned to the highly trained athlete.
Personal Training can be in any area of our facility, including the pool area and Pilates studio.
- Individualized program designed for your specific needs
- Realistic goal setting
- Updates to your program if needed
- Personal instruction “keeps you on track”
- Provides direction, encouragement, and focus to meet your goals
- Proper exercise techniques prevent injury and maximize results
Healthworks Rehab & Fitness trainers have a minimum four year degree in Exercise Science/Physiology and are certified by national certification bodies such as American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA), and American Council on Exercise (ACE).
- Singles Rate- rate for one-on-one training
- Doubles Rate- rate for two people who exercise together using the same routine and share a trainer
- Ask about our Personal Training Jumpstart package available for 1st time personal training clients