Creating a foundation for athletic success
At HealthWorks, we provide a comprehensive, industry-leading program tailored to meet the physical demands of active people like you. Our program touts nationally known specialists in anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and concussion rehabilitation, and exclusive specialty programs developed by our team.
We also provide superior sports medicine services nationwide to thousands of athletes of all ages and levels who require physical therapy to resume an active lifestyle.
Our team is available to serve all of your sports injury prevention, recovery and performance needs. We work to:
- Restore function
- Decrease pain
- Increase strength and flexibility
- Prevent injury
- Optimize performance
- Return to activity
Whether you’re competing at an elite level or simply want to retain an active lifestyle, we will create a successful rehabilitation to meet your unique goals.
Providing exceptional, industry-leading care for athletes of all levels
Our highly educated team is dedicated to remaining current on the latest sports medicine trends proven research, ensuring that we provide the most up-to-date techniques. Your therapist will create an individualized plan of care focused on helping you achieve athletic success.
Our programs help you avoid injury, perform better and recover from injuries quickly and safely. These programs include:
- ACL Prepare to Play program: We help athletes build strength, agility and endurance to help prevent ACL injuries, which often are largely preventable.
- Concussion rehabilitation program: Our team works with athletes, athletic trainers, coaches and others on tailored plans to help athletes recover from a concussion.
- Movement screens and performance evaluations: We assess an athlete’s movement to minimize risk of injury and maximize performance level.
These programs have helped us build successful sports partnerships with high schools, colleges and professional sports teams.
Connected to your community
We are involved in the community through added programs, including:
- Athletic training services: Our athletic trainers focus on injury prevention and performance for high school, college athletic programs and professional sports teams.
- Esports: Our team works with Esports athletes on injuries surrounding gamer’s posture and hand and arm movements.
- Running program: Our program helps to build strength/endurance and reduce running injuries.
- Performing arts rehabilitation: Our performing arts program supports the unique physical demands of performing artists and crew members.
Our vast experience and presence nationwide means we’re able to provide solutions for active individuals everywhere.