For all of your health and wellness goals
At HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness, our fitness center and membership program provides a dynamic and multi-faceted approach to health and wellness. We offer unsurpassed customer service, expert advice, caring support and measurable results.
Your wellness goals are addressed through a collaborative team of experts – physical therapists, personal trainers, nutritionists and other professionals
– whose primary goal is to help you achieve the highest possible level of success. Our fitness professionals use evidence-based wellness programs and equipment.
Our fitness center membership offers:
- Personalized exercise programs that map to your fitness goals and health status – these are available with the support of a trainer.
- Flexible workout options to accommodate any physical limitations.
- Continuation of physical therapy exercises and treatment plans.
- Exercise classes ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Highly knowledgeable staff to guide your fitness journey.
- Competitive membership fees, discounts and packages.
- Childcare available during your workout.
What’s available at the Fitness Center
Choose your goals and get started today with:
- Full-size gymnasium and indoor cushioned walking track
- Two heated pools
- Therapy pool: 3 ½ – 5 feet deep and kept 88-90°
- Lap pool: 50 feet long, 10 feet wide, 6-7 feet deep, two lanes; water maintained at 80-82°
- General fitness for flexibility, mobility, balance and coordination
- Weight loss and weight management
- Weight room
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- Strength training
- Sport-specific performance training
- Basic and aquatic aerobic classes
- Golf hitting cages
- Personalized exercise program
- Personalized fitness screening upon purchasing membership
- Complimentary injury screenings by licensed physical therapists
- Complimentary informational seminars
Our friendly and professional staff has worked with clients from across the fitness spectrum. Whether you are new to exercise, slowly transitioning back to fitness after extensive rehabilitation or looking to gain a competitive edge with high-intensity sports-specific training, we have the knowledge and equipment to suit your needs.
The nutrition program is available to anyone interested in losing or gaining weight or simply making sure their current diet is balanced and nutritious. Our registered dietitians will evaluate your current eating behaviors and provide valuable feedback and support to help reach your wellness goals.
Whatever your health and wellness needs and goals, HealthWorks is here to help. Contact us today for rates and options.