Get Fit at HealthWorks
The Fitness Program at HealthWorks’ Morgantown Location includes people of all ages and all fitness levels. We have expanded our program to offer more in health, fitness, and fun.
Our objective at HealthWorks is to meet your personal goals by providing quality instruction and expert advice. We will help keep you motivated to improve your overall fitness.
Ask the Fitness Receptionist for a guided tour of the facility any time during hours of operation – no appointment necessary.
Our Fitness Program offers you:
Your Fitness Membership Includes:
- Cardiovascular/resistance training equipment with Cardio Theater
- Weight Room
- Full size gymnasium
- Indoor cushioned walking track
- Two heated pools
- Therapy pool-This pool is 3 ½ – 5 feet deep and is kept at a temperature of 88-90°
- One lap pool- This pool is 50 feet long, 10 feet wide, and 6-7 feet deep. It has two lanes and is kept at a temperature of 80-82°
- Basic and Aquatic aerobic classes
- Golf hitting cages
- Personalized exercise program
- Personalized Fitness Screening upon purchasing membership
- FREE Injury Screenings by licensed physical therapists
- FREE informational seminars
*Hours may change due to COVID-19 Precautions. Please check our NEWS & EVENTS page for updates.
Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 10:00pm
Friday 5:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 7:00pm
Sunday 8:00am – 5:00pm
A comprehensive evaluation of your current health status, fitness level, and lifestyle. An exercise specialist will complete a custom fitness assessment. You will also receive a free personal training session, which includes equipment orientation, personal exercise program, and instruction on proper technique and use of equipment.
Fitness Membership Options:
Standard Membership (EFT enrollment required)
Standard memberships are perpetual and continue until the member submits the Membership Termination Form. There is no fee to terminate membership. If a membership is re-initiated within 90 days of termination, the administrative fee is $10.00; if a membership is re-initiated more than 90 days from termination, the administrative fee is $35.00.
Youth Fitness Membership (EFT enrollment required)
Youth Fitness Memberships are for dependent children (ages 12-17) of current members. Youth Fitness memberships are perpetual and continue until the member submits the Membership Termination Form. There is no fee to terminate membership.
Pay for the entire year up front and the $35.00 administrative fee is waived and the price is discounted to $400.00. Please note, there is no early termination option for memberships paid in full. HealthWorks does not adjust price or refund memberships due to non-utilization.
$400.00 (admin fee waived)
Short-Term Fitness Memberships:
HealthWorks offers short-term options with no start fees and no recurring billing. This is ideal for individuals to utilize the facility and participate in group exercise classes. The days are counted consecutively beginning on the date of purchase. HealthWorks does not count days the facility is closed. Purchasing a pass does not entitle an individual to a Fitness Assessment nor access to discounted Member rates or services or other members-only specials.
30 Consecutive Day Pass
7 Consecutive Day Pass
Morgantown Fitness Team
We have a variety of experienced staff members that you will find friendly and eager to serve all your fitness needs. Our staff consists of:
- Exercise Physiologists
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
- Certified Personal Trainers
- Registered/Licensed Dietitian
- Certified Aerobic Instructors
- Certified Spin Instructors
- Certified Pilates Instructors
- Licensed Massage Therapists
- Certified Aquatic Specialists
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Licensed Physical Therapists
Do You Need Medical Consent?
HealthWorks screens all participants in the Fitness Program for exercise health risks using a series of Yes/No questions and a blood pressure measurement. If there are any “yes” answers and/or your blood pressure measurement is higher than our parameters, we recognize that as an exercise health risk. If a health risk is identified, documented consent from your physician is required prior to participation.
If you answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, medical consent will be required.
- Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
- Do you feel pain in your chest when you do physical activity?
- In the past month, have you had chest pain when you were not doing physical activity?
- Do you lose your balance because of dizziness or do you ever lose consciousness?
- Is your doctor currently prescribing medication for your blood pressure or heart condition?
- Have you been diagnosed with diabetes?
- Have you been diagnosed with high cholesterol or on medication for this condition?
- Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?