Sports Injury Rehabilitation
What Is Sports Injury Rehabilitation?
Whether you participate in professional or collegiate athletics, youth or intramural sports, or if you just like to go hard in the gym, when you participate in sports activities there is always a chance for injuries to occur.
From chronic orthopedic injuries to post-surgical rehabilitation, our experts can help you overcome short-term performance interruptions or serious injuries that can threaten your active lifestyle so you can return to the field, track, court, or gym.
With our team approach to physical therapy, you enjoy the benefit of working with a variety of professionals to return you to full function. HealthWorks provides a high standard of quality, compassionate care delivered with the experience and expertise you deserve. We work with your personal physician to provide coordinated, comprehensive care.
Our Staff consists of:
- Physical Therapists
- Certified Hand Therapists
- Certified Athletic Trainers
- Occupational Therapists
- Certified Orthotic Fitter
- Exercise Physiologists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Registered/Licensed Dietitian
- Licensed Massage Therapist
- Certified Aquatic Specialists
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
Common Sports Injury Rehabilitation:
- Overuse injuries and injury prevention
- Acute injuries including fractures, dislocations, sprains and strains
- Post-surgical rehabilitation following total joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, UCL reconstruction & more
- Pre-surgical rehabilitation (“Prehab”)
- Joint and muscle pain