What is Massage Therapy?
- A whole body experience involving mobilization of the soft tissue of the body.
- Enhances health and healing and can achieve a high level of well-being, promote awareness, and personal growth.
- Holistic massage takes into account the wholeness of the human being: body, mind, spirit and emotions.
Types of Massage:
- Swedish Massage: Incoporates a variety of techniques to promote muscle relaxation, improve circulation and reduce emotional and physical stress.
- Connective Tissue Therapy: Defined by slow, deep, constant compression strokes applied to the skin. The goal is to allow freedom of movement within and between the muscles.
- Chair Massage: Massage done in a seated position through clothing on the neck, shoulders, back and arms. Massage lasts about 15 minutes.
- Neuromuscular Therapy: Involves deep compression of tissue. Intended to ‘melt and soften’ areas of muscle spasm.
- Sports Massage- Excellent start and finish to a great game!
Massage Therapy Includes:
- Private, comfortable room providing you with the utmost safety and security during your session
- Initial consultation regarding your health and well-being
- Professional and ethical massage techniques and practices
- Complete confidentiality
- Respectful environment that facilitates healing and happiness
How to schedule an appointment for Massage Therapy:
- All appointments are scheduled by calling HealthWorks at 304-599-2515.
The cost of Massage Therapy:
Chair Massage – $20.00
30 Minute Massage – $35.00
60 Minute Massage – $55.00
Chair Massage – $25.00
30 Minute Massage – $45.00
60 Minute Massage – $65.00
SAVE 15% on hour massages and 10% on ½ hour massages when you buy a package:
10– ½ hour sessions: $297.50
5– ½ hour sessions: $157.50
10– 1 hour sessions: $467.50
5– 1 hour sessions: $247.50
10– ½ hour sessions: $382.50
5– ½ hour sessions: $202.50
10– 1 hour sessions: $552.50
5– 1 hour sessions: $292.50