What is Pilates?
- Named after Joseph Pilates who developed this exercise in the 1920s.
- Focuses on improving flexibility and strengthening the entire body without building bulk.
- Strengthens and tones deep “core” muscles of the torso.
- Can be done by anyone
- Can be used for either Physical Therapy or Fitness purposes
- Will develop longer, leaner muscles
- Will help you feel refreshed
- Enhances ease of movement
- Balances strength and flexibility
- Transforms your overall appearance
- Deborah Dorsey-Yackel, Certified Pilates Instructor
- Mat Classes– requires no specialized equipment
- 1 hour in length
- 10 participants per class- enables instructor to provide personalized feedback and cueing to participants
- Free with paid membership
Reformer Classes– Each session will be tailored to the individual’s goals and needs. Sessions are scheduled with the individual instructors and will incorporate the use of the Reformers, the Tower and the Chair.
Personal Training Sessions:
Member Rate Per Session:
Doubles/Triples Member Rate Per Session/Per Person:
- Private or Semi-private sessions are also available