HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness features a variety of different aerobics classes throughout each month. Classes are held in our Aerobics Studio, which features a cushioned floor. All classes are available in various levels, either beginner, intermediate, or advanced.
HealthWorks employs numerous certified aerobics instructors. Our classes range from low-key beginner workouts to high-energy advanced classes. No matter what your fitness level, HealthWorks Rehab & Fitness has an aerobics class to fit your needs!
The aerobics classes offered are:
- Arms & Body Tone—This class is designed to sculpt the upper body. Strengthening /toning arms, upper back and abdominal muscles. (BI)
- Barre Fit – An energizing and targeting fitness class with elements of dance, functional strength building, Pilates and yoga. (BIA)
- Beginner Balance and Stretch — This class is geared for the true beginner that may lack balance, coordination, and confidence to partake in a class setting. Small class size and intimate instruction allow for a less intimidating setting. (B)
- Fitness Foundations – A class geared toward the senior citizen. This class offers, balance, strength, core, posture, aerobic and stretching. Come enjoy this class with seniors just like you. (B)
- Gym Class – An anything goes class taking place in the gymnasium. Class may include circuits, intervals, cycling, plyometrics, bands, free weights, etc….. Start your morning with a fun calorie torching workout (IA)
- Lower Body Sculpt—Strengthen, Tone and Sculpt your Glutes, Hips, Thighs and Core, using bands, free weights, body weight, steps, and more! (BIA)
- HIIGH Fitness—Join the fitness craze that’s getting everyone addicted to being super fit. Cardio peaks and toning choreographed interval training with intense tracks set to music you know and love! A fitness class that is easy to follow and a total blast. (BIA)
- HITT– This class is for anyone looking to burn fat while developing overall lean muscle and a strong core. These workouts consist of a combination of athletic movements, cardio drills and partner work aimed at giving a higher calorie burn at rest and developing more powerful muscle movements.. (IA)
- Line Dance—Learn beginner to intermediate line dances. Line dance helps with coordination, balance & memory while offering a low impact cardiovascular workout. (BI)
- Lunch Rush—This 30-minute interval style class is perfect for those tight on time. You will work up a sweat, burn calories and gain the energy you need to make it through the rest of the your day! (BIA)